Thursday, August 07, 2008

SHIFT Happens

It is very rare these days that I read/see something that causes me to stop and think on such a profound level as a slide show that I witnessed while covering the Todd County School District's Professional Development Day Wednesday at the high school for the newspaper.

Assistant Superintendent Vicki Myers introduced a slide show called SHIFT Happens. To me the title itself caused giggles and I wondered what exactly I was about to see on the big projection screen.

I don't know that I can exactly put into words what I felt while watching the slide show or how I still think about it now, so I'll let you judge for yourself.

When I returned to the office later than day, I clicked on the website and had Ryan watch the show. He didn't say much either but he did bookmark the page. (For Ryan, that is a big deal.)

The slideshow is available on the internet at shifthappens.wikispaces.com.

~~ Posted by Sarah Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home